2010年7月24日 星期六

Visiting Taipei again

On the way to the National Palace Museum, I was so tired cause me almost slept. When I went into the lobby, I was shocked beacuse there was full of tourists from China. In generally, thay were always impolite that made them very annoying. Despite this, it was my first time to visit National Palace Museum so I felt really excited. There were a lof of valuable treasure in this museum. Beacuse of war, the government shipped approximately 600,000 treasured works of art to Taiwan.

I saw the most popular treasure Jade Cabbage and others there, and most our members bought some souvenirs for their friends or family, we could not tour he whole museum because we did not have enough time, we left the museum in the noon. After that, we went to the Taipei 101. I could not remember I how many times I have been here before. One of my classmates joined us when we ate lunch in the foodcourt. I ordered tai food and rest of the members had all the same as me. Paulina, Rick and I had some ice cream for dessert after lunch. Some of us wanted to go to the top of the Taipei 101. There is a observatory that you can overlook the whole Taipei city. That was really awesome but I still did not up stairs because of acrophobia. So I just took around Taipei 101 and New York New York. We visited the CKS Memorial Hall and took the jump pictures there.

Despite I was so tired, I still had a lof fun with all members. I hope next time I visit the National Palace Museum without impolite person.

1 則留言:

  1. That was a fun day. I wasn't expecting the crowd at the museum either. I have a fear of heights too so I didn't make it to the top of Taipei 101. I had a good time walking around the different stores with Ester instead.

    回覆刪除