2010年7月29日 星期四

FTV

On July 21, we had a short trip to visit FTV. After we were finished the class which was from 9:10 to 11:20, beacuse we had to eat lunch before we took the bus. Dr.Lu prepared a brief introduction about Taiwan and we watched a video that described the beauty of Taiwan in class in the morning. We did a voting that we must select which night market is the best one in Taiwan during the class.


The bus arrived at FTV at 13:40, so we had to wait a moment until 14:00. The editor and chief Michael who worked in English Program introduced some interesting things he has saw in Taiwan and what he did for FTV. Some of us had questions about Michael live in Taiwan. But actually, I did not agree with Michael's opinion. I still thought he did not understand Taiwan.
After the introduction, we took around FTV. We went into the film studio and everyone was really excited . Most of us took pictures there. Everyone looked like news commentator, it was so funny.
I had a lof fun in FTV, but I thought the tour time was less than my expection. I hpoe I can visit there again.




1 則留言:

  1. What did Michael say that you disagreed with? I was very excited to visit FTV but a little disappointed about the whole experience. I felt like Michael was a bit unprepared. I think that he should have been able to speak from his heart about Taiwan and its people.

    The tour was very short and rushed. I didn't feel like we got to ask many questions and then it was suddenly over.
    "Time for a group picture!" Haha.
    I am very grateful that we went regardless.

    回覆刪除